Accelerate: Business Plan Intensive
A low-cost course for women entrepreneurs with either a well-vetted business idea or a recently launched new business. Over 7 hands-on sessions, you’ll create a usable business plan which can be used for loan applications, finding business partners, and more. This program will help you refine your business concept and lay the groundwork for business success.
If you're interested, take a look at the full program details below, including how to apply.
The July '21 cohort is full. Sign up to be notified of the next one.
Our first cohort is fully booked, but there will be more. Register your interest by submitting your email below and we'll reach out when we schedule the next session of Accelerate: Business Plan Intensive.
Who it's for
This course is a good fit if you can say “yes” to all of the following:
- I have a well-vetted business idea, or recently launched a business
- I’m serious about entrepreneurship and ready to write my business plan
- I have at least 4-5 hrs a week to devote to the program
- I can commit to attending all 7 sessions
To be successful in this course, you’ll need a well-researched business idea. Therefore, we ask that all applicants meet one of the following criteria:
- Have attended our Building Blocks course and have taken steps to validate your business concept
- Have a recommendation from a business counselor from WISE, SBDC, SCORE, or a private coach saying you’re ready to write a business plan
- Can demonstrate you’ve done thorough market research
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the elements of a basic business plan
- Apply those concepts to different businesses and scenarios
- Evaluate your own business ideas and decide on the best approach
- Create your own business plan
Session 1: Problem & solution, target market, competition
Session 2: Operations, company overview
Session 3: Pricing, marketing, and sales
Session 4: Financial forecasting
Session 5: Financing, benchmarking, milestones, and metrics
Session 6: Executive summary and the pitch
Session 7: Pitches & presentations
Instructor-led sessions are structured around discussion & application
A workable business plan
Walk away with a workable business plan you can use for a loan or other use
Access to LivePlan
90-day, no-cost access to this powerful business plan authoring tool
Feedback and suggestions on your plan from our expert business coaches
Interested? Here's what's next.
To learn more about the program, click here to read the detailed overview, and reach out to us with any questions or to discuss your eligibility. Applications are closed as the July '21 cohort is full. Click the button below to sign up to be notified of the next cohort.
Not sure if this is the right program for you?
If you're not sure if you're ready for this program, or want to hear about other ways you can move your business idea forward, just reach out. We're here to help!