New funding opportunity: SEDCO ARPA Small Business Lending Programs
Summary: The Syracuse Economic Development Corporation (SEDCO) has launched three funding programs to support businesses and promote economic recovery within the City of Syracuse. Applications are due by December 31st, 2021. The programs are open to small businesses impacted by the pandemic with fewer than 50 employees located within the City of Syracuse.
- Por favor complete: Formulario de cuestionario de admisión del solicitante
- Por favor lee: Preguntas frecuentes (FAQ) e instrucciones informativas
- The program IS open to new businesses that have been in operation for at least 6 months
- You'll first fill out the questionnaire, then an agent from SEDCO will contact you to help determine which of the three programs is the best fit. They'll send you the appropriate application
- All applications and supporting documentation must be received by December 31st, 2021.
- Funds can be used on capital improvements, technology, supplies & inventory, operating expenses, and more.
- Microenterprises (businesses with 10 or fewer employees) may be eligible to request forgiveness for up to $5000.
- The Community Impact Fund provides loans of up to $200k to real estate developers working within a qualified ARPA census tract.
Want to know more? Please visit SEDCO's website and read the FAQ about the programs. If you're eligible and want to apply, fill out this questionnaire to get started. Contact SEDCO directly with any questions by phone at 315-448-8100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.