What is the EXITO! 4 Managing Your Small Business?
EXITO! 4 is an intensive small business training program designed to provide a structured and guided opportunity to explore topics on managing your business. Online classes are conducted in English and Spanish based on the needs of the class. Over a period of six sessions, each participant will work through the following as it relates to their business:
- Thinking like an owner
- Communications and teamwork
- The work of a leader
Sessions are two hours long from 5:30 – 7:30pm and will alternate between structured sessions focused on concrete topics and facilitator led peer group sessions (learning community) to explore those concepts more informally with peers.
Sessions and Dates
|April 12||5:30 – 7:30pm||Think Like an Owner|
|April 26||5:30 – 7:30pm||Learning Community|
|May 10||5:30 – 7:30pm||Communications and Teamwork|
|May 24||5:30 – 7:30pm||Learning Community|
|June 7||5:30 – 7:30pm||Leadership|
|June 21||5:30 – 7:30pm||Learning Community|
Key Program Features
- Virtual orientation session - April 1, 2021
- Sessions available in English and Spanish
- 7 instructor-led sessions (1 orientation + 3 structured and 3 peer group). Classes will be held virtually via Zoom until it is safe to reopen the WISE Women’s Business Center (WBC). Once the center opens, classes will be held at the WISE WBC, located in Downtown Syracuse. All participants will have the option to participate virtually.
- Optional mentoring and individual one on one business coaching
- Networking with peers and instructors
Qualifications and Cost
EXITO! 4 is available to accepted applicants, presented by the WISE Women’s Business Center and funded by the KeyBank Boost & Build Program. Qualified participants attend at no cost. This program is valued at $700 per participant. Eligible applicants must be current business owners seeking to grow their venture.
After you have submitted your application, you will be contacted by the program coordinator and asked to attend a mandatory virtual orientation.
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2021
If you find you need assistance with the application please contact the WISE Women’s Business Center, (315) 443-8634, firstname.lastname@example.org.
¿Necesitas hablar con nuestro equipo en español? Solicite una llamada por correo electrónico escribiendo, email@example.com.