Upcoming events from WISE Women’s Business Center
WISE Power Hour
June 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
Join the WISE WBC Coaching Team via Zoom for an energetic lunch hour conversation around important small business topics. Each week will feature a central topic (and on occasion guest expert) to discuss best practices that will challenge you to push your ideas and strategies even further.
Offered the second and fourth Wednesdays of every month, from 12-1pm — Select date to attend during registration
Special April Alternative Financing Series(includes a bonus 3rd session):
- April 7 – Crowdfunding for Your Woman Owned Business (Expert: Elizabeth Eichhorn, Coach, IFundWomen)
- April 14 – Microloans for your Woman Owned Business (Expert: Sherri Falck, Assistant Vice President, Pursuit Lending)
- April 28 – Bootstrapping for your Woman Owned Business (Expert: Alex Kostakis, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurial Practice, Whitman School of Management)
- May 12 – Gaining Knowledge to Increase Your Business Aptitude (Expert: Latisia Hall-Cannon)
Although a business degree isn’t required to own a business, we know knowledge is power. Some of the best business minds read a lot. Small business owner Latisia Hall-Cannon, CEO of UrbanTSyr, will join us to explore best practices for curating knowledge and fitting it into your busy schedule.
- May 26th – SEO Website Optimization( Expert: Kori Ashton, Chief Digital Strategist, Digital Uprise)
Learn what SEO is and what you can do to gain some quick and long-term wins as a business owner when it comes to optimizing the marketing power of your website. Chief Digital Strategist, Kori Ashton, will join us to share her best practices to help you move your website beyond the basics.
Topics will vary based on community need, check back for more!
After registering, you will receive an email from Eventbrite with a link to access the webinar. Please save this email and be sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t see it in your email inbox.
You will also receive a link on your confirmation page and in your confirmation email asking you to complete a WISE information form if you have not before. Please complete the form at the link in the confirmation prior to the event.