Lead outside your comfort zone | How & why women and men lead differently | Leadership is a mindset | Celebrate failure to find success leveling the field for women entrepreneurs
Celebrating 16 years of entrepreneurial excellence!
What others dream about, WISE women do! On April 18, 2018, the Women Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship (WISE) Symposium is hosting our 16th annual event at SKY Armory in downtown Syracuse. WISE has been synonymous with entrepreneurial excellence and has grown to become the premier event not only for up-and-coming entrepreneurs, but for anyone active in the business community — from corporate to aspiring entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, start-ups and growth business owners, and anyone interested in networking with smart, savvy women in business.
Full-day conference: $99
Early Bird Full-day conference: $85 (Ends 1.26.18)
Student rate: $50
A full-day conference ticket includes: breakfast, lunch, networking reception, access to all keynote and breakout sessions, and the IDEA HUB!
- $200: Small Biz Exhibitor-small independently owned small business with fewer than 30 employees
- $400: Big Biz Exhibitor– all other businesses that don’t qualify as a Small Biz Exhibitor
Exhibit Spaces are 8′ wide x 4′ deep with a 6′ table with linen, 2 chairs. Limited to 30
What attendees say about the Symposium
- "To sit in a room with Nell Merlino, Pam Slim, Robin Chase and all the other amazing women who were also speakers was an integral part of my path to living my big dream."Cheryl Wood, Cheryl Wood Empowers
- "All of your hard work is greatly appreciated and admired. You all put on a memorable event. I will without a doubt be returning next year."Christina Cianciosi
- "Thank you for another great day for women in business or thinking of starting a business!"Wendy Wilber, Bed & Breakfast Wellington
- "You (WISE) have helped me find myself again."Mary Clare Hatch, Pennello
- "Thank you to everyone at WISE. Before I started going to WISE events and meeting with a business counselor, I felt like I was muddling through my business. Now, I am becoming more focused and have more direction."Tina Jacobs, Devine Gardens, LLC
- "I love the energetic atmosphere, which is why I have attended 3 times in the past 4 years! The shared ambition, support, and collaboration is so essential, especially amongst women. I look forward to next year!"2014 WISE Symposium Attendee
About the Symposium
- WISE Women’s Business Center connections cafe, offering one-on-one sessions with a trained business counselor
- Breakout sessions designed to address a variety of cutting-edge topics such as social media, work/life balance, effective communication, entrepreneurial marketing, and start-up and growth sessions for entrepreneurs.
- Awards presentation honoring distinguished women entrepreneurs in our community
- An interactive Business Expo where local companies can showcase their products and services — now held during the morning networking session, throughout the lunch and open again at the end-of-the-day networking reception!
The one-day symposium — attended by hundreds of participant— includes an extensive variety of seminars and panel discussions offering practical advice covering topics from all aspects of the business world; motivational speeches from local and nationally-known successful women business owners; many networking opportunities; an interactive business expo; and much more