The WISE Women’s Business Center features ongoing training programs all year long, targeting women entrepreneurs at various stages of entrepreneurial development. The Center also provides periodic workshops and special entrepreneurial events that offer important opportunities for learning, networking and mentoring. WISE Women’s Business Center clients are offered the opportunity to participate in programs of the South Side Innovation Center as well as the Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship at the Whitman School of Management. All events will include opportunities for individual follow-up counseling, coaching, mentoring and training.
The objectives of all training and events are to provide information, resources, and support for women entrepreneurs, enabling each to successfully advance their businesses to the next stage of profitability and success. Our goal is to create a thriving community of women entrepreneurs in Syracuse and Onondaga County one venture at a time.
The following are some of the different classes and programs that are offered for free or a small fee at the WISE Women’s Business Center…
- The Building Blocks for Starting a Business: learn the very basics of starting a business and how to go about it
- Meet the Entrepreneur Series: roundtable-style luncheon featuring a different local entrepreneur who has ‘been there, done that’
- Accounting Insights: get your financials in order at this class, offered at both the start-up and established entrepreneur level
- Women of Faith: learn the tools to get your lifestyle business up and running with help from a supportive network of women
- WISE Roundtables: small sharing sessions focused on a specific topic relevant the current business world
To learn more about the classes offered, contact Alex Waterbury at email@example.com or call (315) 443-8634.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.