Anyone involved in business is always seeking that perfect online marketing program with zero digital costs involved. Especially when you’re launching a new business or running a solo operation. It can be complicated to track all digital marketing efforts and analytics, but it doesn’t need to be so complicated if your foundation is strong. Every time you are in doubt, you could revisit these quick easy steps to streamline your plans.
According to an article by Forbes, there are the simple five basic steps you need to always keep in mind while strategizing your online campaign. What really matters in the digital age today boils down to mobile considerations, organic search, social media marketing, content marketing and lead nurturing. They come together to make a cohesive marketing plan.
1) Mobile considerations: The year 2015 is poised to be a big one for mobile. Nearly 53% of advertising dollars spent would be directed towards mobile. While 90% of consumer transactions start on one device and finish on another, smartphone and tablet sales grossly outnumbered computer sales. Every aspect of the digital marketing should now have a strong focus on mobile.
2) Organic search: How consumers search for what they want remains a mystery. Consumers usually get their information through a variety of methods, the most prominent being search engine results. To optimize well is to attract the right consumers. Various methods of optimizations will help the search engines identify what the site is all about. It helps increase drive traffic to the website and increase its visibility within the search engines, increasing potential for a variety of positive opportunities.
3) Content marketing: It is one of the major driving factors in digital marketing strategy. Utilizing a blog on your website is a great way to provide visitors with fresh and relevant content, also helping to increase new site visitors. The user engagement can accelerate if planned well.
4) Social media marketing: One of the most important pillars of marketing strategies online, social media has become one of the most popular tools to build and increase brand presence. It also acts as a great distributor for content promotion and increased traffic to your website. It also helps your brand to connect with potential customers and clients.
5) Nurturing website visitors and email marketing: Targeted email marketing is one of the most personalized ways to reach out to your consumers. Strategic email marketing campaign helps provide an ROI, as over 65% of consumers are inclined to purchase through an email campaign.
However, the bottom line remains to implement all of the above techniques on the mobile platform for maximum gain. What types of digital initiatives do you work on simultaneously? What is the most effective way to reach a particular audience online?
Thanks for reading and until next time… stay WISE!
Image credit: HubSpot